Tuesday, April 22, 2014

This One!

This one, is my another picture wearing makeup. I always wearing makeup then take a picture then post in here bacause I want to share it to everyone that this picture of me makes me feel so happy.:) I was tottaly amazed in my finished work. I am feel confident and feel positive for what I did. When I saw my face in the mirror.. I say's.. "wow! is this really me?" back at the year 1999 at the age of 4, I always snatch my mama's lipstick then put it on in front of the mirror then say's "Yehey! I'm pretty!" but actually my lipstick exceed beyond the limit. :) but now at my age I don't need to snatch some lipstick anymore to make my self happy because I have my own already... and this is me, now...


This time I will tell you if how I did applied my makeup.. It's simple..

We have 10 steps...


First, apply your Foundation: any kind or color of your foundation but make sure that you will use a color that will match on your skin tone.
.
Second, apply brown eye shadow as your base: It will help your eyes more gorgeous.
Third, apply your main color of eye shadow (Violet).\
Fourth, add a white color of eye shadow then put a little bit on the side of your eyes.
Fifth, use a black pencil to trace your upper lid then flick the pencil toward the outer corner of your eye.
Sixth, use a black mascara.
Seventh, use eye liner on your eyes to make your eyes more dark.
Eighth, apply pink blush on gently.
Ninth, use pink lipstick.
Tenth, shape your eyebrow.

Then this is the result of my worked.


I'm not that so good for now but someday.. I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment