Tuesday, April 22, 2014


- I love Kristen Stewart.. The way she smile, the way she act like a boy... and specially her style...

KRISTEN STEWART STYLE

Kristen Jaymes Stewart

 ---who is best known for playing Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga.
Kristen: "I used to look like a boy".


  -"I drink a lot of water. Like, if you don't drink 
water, you look awful."





 HER  PREFFERED BRAIDED CORNROW HAIRSTYLE 

   -"It's comfortable and keeps my hair out of my face. And I liked the way it looked. But you need to re-do it once a week, or else it will start to look gross."











Kristen Stewart’s Two
of the Best Red-Carpet Looks



Kristen Stewart's make-up



Did you know that kristen doesn't like LIPSTICK?! 

Her artist Jillian Dempsy say's..

 "She hates the maintenance, and every time I try a loud color on her lips, she nicely asks if I can wipe it off." 









Kristen's Skin

-Remenber? She cast as the lead  in "Snow White and the Huntsman".

--"I'm pretty white, that's just what I look like".













Black nails

-She keeps her nails a natural shape and a length that is neither too short nor too long. 













 ... See? Her style is so gorgeous... We are the same in talking about our nails.. I like natural shape. I also like the way she act like a boy. 'Caused like her, sometimes I act like a boy too. I wear sports hat, then I wear boys shirt..(But that's my brother shirt given to me:))  What else about Kristen Stewart  I really like most... is her skin tone, so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment