Saturday, April 19, 2014



Demetria Devonne Lovato or also known as Demi Lovato :)

I love her red lipstick it makes her more pretty:)
Did you know that Demi's favorite food is chocolate chip cookies?! 


WHAT DOES THE POWER OF RED LIPSTICK?


Everything about Demi was graceful and confident.  She was everything I wanted to be. I set about experimenting with the bold lips that she was never without and my self and others had always deemed me to shy to wear. I've realized that even now it's unclear of what kind of woman wearing red lipstick actually does. I love this red lips of  Demi 'caused it makes me more confidenent. Everytime I saw a dark color, any kind of dark color specially a dark color of lipstick it gives me a positive behavior. Dark lipstick shows female strength.
This picture of Demi set me on my way to becoming what I considered "That kind of WOMAN".



No comments:

Post a Comment