Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Do you want to be a professional makeup artist? Well many of us wanted to be like a professional... Every makeup artist started in every small thing but became a successful and professional because of trying so hard to be a good in applying makeup. Don’t be shy to wear make up for the reason that you’re not good in applying in it. Just try wearing some makeup even a little bit.


Beauty in Me...
This picture of me shows my positive appearance.

 ‘Want to know how did I make it? It’s just a simple...

I started with this... This is my picture without makeup. Then...
Apply black eye shadow as your base...
Apply blue eye shadow...
Apply your black pencil on your eye lid.


Add your nose line and blush on. Then finally apply your white lipstick.













You can mix it with pink lipstick if you want.
See? Perfect! I look like a very positive and confident girl.
Just a little tips: Wear lipstick to make you look blooming  , then smile always to stay young and pretty. J

No comments:

Post a Comment